Your product deserves sustainable packaging
that helps maximise sales.
The right packaging for every product
Whether it's food, paint, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, oil or fats. In a bucket, cylinder or container. Round, square or oval shape. Big or small. With or without seal. Printed or not printed. Suitable for freezer, microwave or dishwasher. Waterproof or not. We've got it in our packaging range. And above all, it's made of 100% recyclable plastic.
Why use SFA packaging?
Largest supply of injection moulded packaging
Several production facilities throughout Europe make sure we have the biggest range of injection moulded packaging.
In-mould labelling for the best results
The packaging is given a high-quality appearance thanks to the in-mould label printing technology.
100% recyclable plastic
All our packaging is made of 100% recyclable plastic. In addition, we make sure the amount of material used is minimised to keep the ecological footprint as low as possible.
This is what our customers say about us
Jan van Berkel, Koppert Cress
“De manier waarop SFA ons heeft geholpen met een nieuwe verpakking was geweldig. Ik heb zelden zo’n prettige en professionele samenwerking gehad met een leverancier.”
Jeffrey van Vugt, Grozette
“SFA heeft zich in dit project een waardevolle partner getoond die proactief meedenkt en streeft naar maximale kwaliteit en dienstverlening”.
Handy to know...
We can go on and on about all the things we can do with our packaging, but here's a summary of the possibilities:
- Packaging contents from 25 millilitres to 62 litres
- Ascending volume capacities for each packaging size
- Tamper-evident seal/closure
- Sealable underneath special seal lid
- Suitable for microwave, freezer and dishwasher
- Waterproof packaging available
- High-quality printing with unlimited screen gradient
- Label printing with food-approved ink
- Free conditioned storage of labels
- Labels optimally positioned
- Affordable preparation costs
- Combination printing possible
Small or large order quantity?
You can also come to SFA for smaller orders - a few hundred or thousand units. Just let us know what your requirements are and we'll get to work to deliver the right packaging in time and for the best price.